Drastic Measures are Needed NOW!
Because there’s a better way. Our goal is to make every life better that we touch.
“To help people recognize their worth and value to society.”
“To expose and remedy the ills of society that hold people down.”
We will help the underprivileged, low and medium income,
displaced and single parent families, as well as address
and support teenage mothers, by offering them aid in these areas:
· Transportation, job development
· Finance, credit work shops
· Free health care testing and screenings in communities
at risk for high blood pressure, high cholesterol,
diabetes, prostate cancer, stroke, mental health.
· Establish safe houses for young females and Mothers
· Community workshops, Town Hall meetings and conferences
held throughout the country that help with the creation
and support of small business endeavors.
· At risk teenager development camps-designed to help
develop self worth through respecting others space, property, and person.